Kern County Raceway Park is a 120 acre multi-use facility in Bakersfield, CA at Enos Lane and Interstate 5. The track originally began construction in 2006 but construction was halted in 2008 during the financial recession. A new ownership and investment group led by Charlie Beard, Rusty Risi, James Vernon completed the project with a grand opening on May 18, 2013Kern County Raceway Park is a state-of-the-art facility with the following features:
- Half-mile paved oval, with quarter-mile oval inside
- 13 degree banked speedway with raised backstretch for optimum viewing
- 5,000 seats with potential expansion to over 15,000 seats for major events
- Paved infield pit area with access tunnel under turns one/two
- 21 VIP suites within four story control tower and concession building
- 2 large patio areas on each side of the tower capable of hosting events with over 150 guests each
- 250 person banquet hall on the second floor of the tower
- TV-quality MUSCO lighting
- Acres of convenient parking
- Multi-use facility with potential for concerts, trade shows, motorcycle racing, drifting and other events on the over 250,000 sq. ft of paved infield
Visit kernraceway.com and click on the events tab for a full season rundown and printable schedule.
Tickets for sale online.